Talk to the Hearing Aid Experts in Oklahoma City, OK
Is hearing loss holding you back, reducing the overall quality of your life? For many, hearing loss slowly chips away at the things we value most—our relationships, our overall health, and our happiness and sense of belonging. It can even prevent us from pursuing our favorite activities, in some cases causing us to avoid social situations altogether.
But while hearing loss is common—affecting millions of Americans across the US—there is hope for a better life for those who take action. Advances in hearing health care, coupled with cutting-edge hearing technology, can help renew your sense of hearing along with your full participation in all of your favorite activities.
At Hearts for Hearing, our experienced and acclaimed audiologists have one goal—helping you achieve your best hearing. Our approach to patient care is founded on the idea that anything less than the best outcome is unacceptable. That’s why we’ll take the time to get to know you, determine your unique needs, and find and fit the best technology to match your lifestyle and your budget.
5 Reasons to Act Today
- You’ll increase your self-confidence.
When you can carry on a conversation, and can clearly hear what others are saying, you’ll not only feel smarter, you’ll act it, too.
- You’ll improve your relationships with family and friends.
When you hear better, it makes it easier to communicate and stay connected.
- You can increase your income.
You’ll enjoy work more and won’t miss out on opportunities because of hearing loss.
- You’ll feel better physically.
Hearing loss is directly correlated to increased hospital visits. With better hearing, your balance may improve and you’ll be healthier and happier, too.
- You’ll enjoy life more.
With better hearing, you can live life to its fullest.
Why Choose Hearts for Hearing?
- We are a 501c3 practice and the profits from the Adult Clinic support children with hearing loss.
- We love helping people reconnect with those they love through better hearing. Our passion is helping you hear better so you can enjoy your passions, too.
- We help you understand what type of hearing loss you have and the best solutions that are available to you, so you can make an informed buying decision—one that will make you happy.
- While there are lots of options out there, we’ve researched and tested hundreds of hearing devices and only carry the best.
- Once you’ve selected the best hearing aid for your hearing, your lifestyle and your budget, we program it for perfection—which is the big difference to determining the quality of sound you hear.
- Then we follow-up with you to make sure it’s working and provide repair services if they are ever needed.
- Your satisfaction is our biggest concern.
“They have restored my life and made me feel whole and accepted again. I can’t compliment them enough!!”
Barbara F., Patient
“They covered everything during my first visit. Made my purchase and the follow up outstanding. Kelsey and Dr. Rachel are amazing.”
Frank W., Patient
“I am so pleased. I feel secure that I can wear my hearing aids. It has been a wonderful experience.”
Joy H., Patient